Additional Listing

LONDON--()--

03 August 2016

Next Fifteen Communications Group plc

(“Next 15” or the “Company”)

Additional Listing

On 21 January 2014, Next 15 announced that it had acquired a 51% interest in Republic Publishing Limited (“Republic”) and on 02 April 2015 the Company announced that it had acquired the remaining 49% minority interest in Republic. Under the terms of the acquisition, part of the total consideration was to be paid in Next 15 shares and, accordingly 59,232 new ordinary shares of 2.5 pence each in the Company ("Ordinary Shares") were issued and allotted today in respect of this payment. The new Ordinary Shares will rank pari passu with the Company’s existing ordinary shares.

Application has been made to the London Stock Exchange for the new Ordinary Shares to be admitted to AIM and it is expected that admission will take place on 08 August 2016. Following the issue and allotment of the new Ordinary Shares as described above, the Company will have 72,235,072 Ordinary Shares in issue. No shares are held in treasury.

Enquiries:

     
 

Next Fifteen Communications Group plc

Peter Harris, Chief Financial Officer +44 (0) 7908 6444
 

Investec Bank plc

Keith Anderson / Matt Lewis / Dominic Emery +44 (0) 20 7597 4000

Short Name: Next Fifteen Comm
Category Code: ALS
Sequence Number: 540881
Time of Receipt (offset from UTC): 20160803T084027+0100

Contacts

Next Fifteen Communications Plc

Contacts

Next Fifteen Communications Plc