COLUMBUS, Ohio--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Astute Solutions announced today the release of the Astute Social™ mobile app, to provide access to the real-time functions of its web-based social media management platform. The app is designed to help companies meet their customers’ growing demand for immediate social responsiveness, even on nights, weekends, and holidays. It is currently available for iPhone and iPad.
“Real-time social media has become the most effective way to engage with consumers, and can even help identify and prevent a potential crisis,” said Astute CTO Alex George. “But companies won’t realize those benefits if they have to shut down the channel for 12 hours every day. That’s why we developed a mobile app for Astute Social.”
Using the app, social media managers can:
- See recent interactions related to their brand, products, industry, or even competitors
- Receive push notifications for content identified as important by Astute Social’s smart technology
- View posts assigned to them and respond directly within the app
- Escalate interactions to other users or departments (e.g., customer service or legal)
- Monitor other users’ social engagement
- Document interactions within their company’s CRM
The app is an add-on feature of Astute Social, a comprehensive SRM platform that combines social listening, sentiment tracking, engagement, publishing, and ad management, along with the recently announced Command Center—a real-time analytics dashboard. The platform can be integrated with Astute’s ePowerCenter™ or other leading CRM solutions.
To learn more about the Astute Social mobile app, watch a one-minute video introduction.
Astute Solutions helps consumer brands drive loyalty throughout the customer journey with the world's smartest consumer engagement software. Consumers want to talk to their favorite brands like they talk to their friends, instead of being forced to communicate through stiffly structured interfaces. Astute Solutions’ blend of leading edge technologies makes this possible, eliminating friction during every customer interaction. Visit AstuteSolutions.com for more information.