The Global HVAC market is currently expected to grow at an average annual growth rate of 7% by the year 2020. The growth will be fueled by high growth in emerging economies which will increase the industry base and infrastructure in the regions leading to high demand for HVAC instruments. Increased construction activities, growing replacement demand in developed countries, need for energy efficient HVAC systems and developing infrastructure in emerging countries will be the key driving factors for the industry.
Worldwide industry players in the market are adopting different strategies to increase their market share. Diversification and market development are the two most prominent strategies adopted by players in APAC, whereas product development and market penetration are common strategies adopted by players in North America and Europe.
The sector is likely to see good progress and growth over the next 5 years as the global HVAC market is experiencing a steady push due to recovering world economies, growing industrial base, rising construction activities, helping government rules and regulations, various promotional campaigns from government, rising standard of living and better purchasing power in the society.
- GD Media
- Gree Electric Appliances, Inc. of Zhuhai
- Johnson Controls
- LG Electronics
- Lennox International
- Nortek Inc.
1. Executive Summary
2. Need for HVAC Industry
3. Global HVAC Market - Overview
4. Market Segments & Forecasts for Global HVAC Market
5. Key Growth Drivers and Inhibitors for Global HVAC Market
6. HVAC Industry Updates
7. Company Profiles
8. Competitive Landscape of Global HVAC Market
9. Global Industry Associations Related to HVAC Market
10. Analysis Models
11. Challenges Faced by New Players in Global HVAC Market
12. Current and Future Trends in Global HVAC Market
13. Case study
14. Strategic Recommendations
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/d2mwr9/global_hvac