TOKYO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Mitsubishi Electric Corporation (TOKYO:6503) announced today it will launch the NEXIEZ-S, a new lineup of NEXIEZ series elevators targeting office and residential buildings of up to 10 stories, particularly in the Middle East and Europe, on August 4. Annual sales of 1,000 units are expected by the fiscal year ending in March 2018.
NEXIEZ-S cars have a carrying capacity of 320 to 450 kilograms (four to six persons) and travel at up to 60 meters per minute. Prices will be available by quote.
Main NEXIEZ-S Features
1) Compact design and simplified structure reduce installation lead time
- A newly developed compact and flat traction machine suitable for four to six passengers in low-rise buildings
- Traction machine’s positioning inside elevator shaft saves space, including by eliminating need for machine room on building roof
- Simplified structure helps to reduce lead time between sales and installation
2) Energy savings with permanent magnetic motor, etc.
- Gearless-traction machine uses permanent magnetic motor for reduce power consumption
- Optional LEDs in car ceilings reduce lighting power consumption by about 60 percent compared to conventional fluorescent lighting
3) Car designs suited for diverse architectural styles and building decors
- Simple design blends well with a variety of architectural designs and building decors worldwide
- An additional “combination wall,” combined by hairline-finished stainless-steel and painted steel sheets, allows a wider range of car decor options
- Lighting arranged to be reflected off car walls creates sense of spaciousness inside car
For the full text, please visit: http://www.mitsubishielectric.com/news