DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Telemedicine Market - Growth, Trends and Forecasts(2015-2020)" report to their offering.
Telemedicine services are applied in several medical areas including consultation, surgery, diabetes, psychiatry, radiology, pathology, cardiology, dermatology and others. Hospitals and clinics cater services to the critically ill, extraneous patients through a simple phone call or by videoconferencing. Hospitals, Clinics and Residential (Home care) with telecommunications technology are end-users of this market.
The market is driven by number of factors such as high incidences of chronic diseases, rising healthcare costs, technological innovations, increase in aging population and rising awareness regarding remote patient monitoring. However, this market faces certain drawbacks, such as legal & reimbursement issues, advanced technology leading to higher costs, lack of physician support and poor cases of implementation.
The market for Global telemedicine is segmented based on type, technology and geography. Based on the type, the Global market is divided into telehospitals & teleclinics and telehome. The market is further categorized by technology as hardware, software, telecom and services.
Key Deliverables in the Study:
- Market analysis for the Global Telemedicine Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on global and regional scales
- Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a global and regional scale
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market shares
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the Telemedicine Market on both global and regional scales
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information
- Honeywell Life Care Solutions
Robert Bosch Healthcare
- Cisco Systems Inc.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2c4q5s/global