OLDWICK, N.J.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--This A.M.BestTV episode highlights a recent A.M. Best webinar featuring insurers and technologists who examine how cyber policies are struggling to keep up with fast-developing cyber risks, and how to identify and address gaps in coverage. Click on http://www.ambest.com/v.asp?v=cyber716 to view the entire program.
The full-length webinar on the ever-changing cyber liability market is titled “Data Interrupted: Understanding Today's Cyber Coverage Gaps.”
Cyber coverage evolves at a rapid pace; however, there is more education and awareness today than ever before, said Steven Sanders, director of business development at IDT911. “We have seen the coverage evolve from data breach-only response-type coverages into third-party liability coverages, and now into cyber coverages, which helps businesses get back on their feet after the attack.'
Other people who appear in this episode include:
- Tim Francis, enterprise cyber lead, Travelers Companies, Inc.
- Christopher Ellis, senior vice president and chief marketing officer, Berkley Re Direct; and
- John Errcolani, vice president of AP Specialty, a business unit of ProAccess LLC and Herbert L. Jamison & Co., LLC.
Recent episodes of A.M.BestTV include:
- Driverless Cars Set to Remake Automobile Coverage: McKinsey & Co. predicts driverless cars will hit the road in 2020, but a new survey from Munich Re reports that many insurers are unprepared for the changes that autonomous vehicles will bring to the auto insurance sector: http://www.ambest.com/v.asp?v=autonomous716.
- Takaful Market Secures Foothold in Malaysia: A.M. Best Senior Financial Analyst Salman Siddiqui explains how regulation has helped to boost growth in Malaysia's takaful industry: http://www.ambest.com/v.asp?v=takaful716.
- Securitizing Life-Related Traditional Premium Finance Loans: A.M. Best’s Yuhmei Chen, senior financial analyst, and Elmo Chin, assistant vice president, share their perspective on the securitization of pools of collateralized loans used to finance the premiums of life insurance policies: http://www.ambest.com/v.asp?v=securitization716.
- Inland Marine Insurers Respond to Food Safety Modernization Act: At the annual meeting of the Inland Marine Underwriters Association, attendees highlight how trucking and cargo carriers are
facing greater risk exposures as new food safety laws reduce opportunities to salvage shipments: http://www.ambest.com/v.asp?v=foodsafety716.
A.M.BestTV covers exclusive A.M. Best information and reports, targeted topics and key developments in the (re)insurance industry every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Sign up for alerts of episodes at http://www.ambest.com/multimedia/ambtvsignup.html. View A.M.BestTV episodes at http://www.ambest.tv.
A.M. Best is the world’s oldest and most authoritative insurance rating and information source. For more information, visit www.ambest.com.
Copyright © 2016 by A.M. Best Company, Inc. and/or its affiliates. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.