DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Cancer Monoclonal Antibodies Market - Growth, trend, and forecast (2015-2020)" report to their offering.
The Global Cancer Monoclonal Antibodies Market was valued at USD 27 billion for the year 2015, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 8-15% from 2015 to 2020. Cancer is a severe disease, which starts from a single cell; cancer genetically transforms a normal cell into a tumor cell. Gradually, it spreads to more cells.
There is no one definite cause for cancer. The interaction between a person's genetic factor and other external agents (physical carcinogens, such as ultraviolet and ionizing radiation, chemical carcinogens, and biological carcinogens) can roughly be cited as the major cause.
Drugs haven't been able to provide complete cure for any cancer. Moreover, all these drugs available for cancer as chemotherapeutic agents have adverse side-effects because the drugs tend to affect the normal, healthy cells along with the cancerous cells. Hence, there is huge amount of research and development going on all over the world to combat this deadly disease.
- Large global patient pool
- Severity of the disease
- Unavailability of completely curing drugs
- Side effects of the existing drugs
More specificity of monoclonal antibodies in targeting cancer cells
- Stringent regulatory guidelines
- Long duration of research and development
- Long duration of clinical trials
High cost for research and development
- Amgen Inc.
- Bristol Myer Squibb
- Roche Holding
- Spectrum Pharmaceuticals
- Merck & Co. Inc.
- Eli Lilly & Co.
- ImmunoGen Inc.
- Seattle Genetics
- Janssen Biotech Inc.
- Novartis AG.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Key Inferences
5. Market Overview and Industry trends
6. Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities
7. Market Segmentation
8. Market segmentation by Geography - Regional Share and forecast
9. Competitive Landscape
10. Key Vendor Analysis
11. Analyst outlook for Investment opportunities
12. Future Outlook of the market
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cvrndr/global_cancer