DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Bladder Cancer Therapeutics & Diagnostics Market - Segmented by Type of Cancer and geography (2015-2020)" report to their offering.
Bladder cancer is a urologic malignancy arising from the epithelial lining of the urinary bladder. It is the ninth most common cancer worldwide in men and women, with the highest recurrence rate.
Though there has been development over the past ten years in bladder cancer treatment, a huge void of unmet needs is yet to be filled. The bladder cancer market is expected to grow modestly from USD 490 million in 2015 at a CAGR of 3% to 5%.
Scope of the Report:
The global bladder cancer therapeutics & diagnostic market is segmented based on:
- Transitional cell bladder cancer
- Invasive bladder cancer
- Superficial bladder cancer
- Squamous cell bladder cancer
- Other rare types
- Radiation therapy
- Major tests
- Urine Cytology
- Bladder Ultrasound
North America, followed by Europe, holds the largest market for bladder cancer treatment drugs due to the availability of better health care solutions and rise in bladder cancer cases in the region. Asia is expected to experience a high growth in the bladder cancer treatment drugs market in the coming years due to the developing health care infrastructure in the region.
- Increasing bladder cancer cases.
- Technological developments.
- Drug innovations with regard to the bladder cancer.
- Government initiatives.
- Rise in aging populace.
- Advanced health care services.
- Upsurge in awareness about bladder diseases and their available therapies in the market.
- Increasing health care expenditure.
- Rise in the number of patent expiration.
- Rise in the use of generic drugs.
- Asymptomatic nature of the disease.
- Novartis International AG
- Pfizer Inc.
- Sanofi SA
- Eli Lilly and Co
- AstraZeneca Plc
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
- F Hoffmann-La Roche AG
- Celgene Corporation
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
4. Porters Five Force Analysis
5. Market Segmentation
6. Competitive Landscape
7. Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6s6cw4/global_bladder