DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Asia-Pacific Clothing B2C E-Commerce Market 2016" report to their offering.
The clothing category is one of the top online products sold throughout the region. About half of all online shoppers there purchased apparel last year, according to the report.
Fashion items were the number one category bought by online shoppers in China, second in South Korea and third in Japan. Various countries in the region have seen double-digit year-to-year growth rates in online sales of apparel. For example, India had over 50% growth in 2015, and within a few years is expected to surpass Japan to take second place in online purchases of clothing in the region.
The report mentions cross-border online shopping as an influential trend in the Asia-Pacific region, especially in Australia, where more men's clothing is purchased over the Internet from outside the country than domestically. This trend encourages competition in the vibrant online clothing sales market with regional companies Fast Retailing, VIP.com, Jabong, Myntra and others competing with the global retail E-Commerce giants such as Amazon.
Questions Answered In This Report
- How large are B2C E-Commerce sales of clothing in various markets of Asia-Pacific?
- How fast is the online retail market for fashion products growing in this region?
- What share of online shoppers in Asia-Pacific's countries buy apparel over the Internet?
- What are the major trends in online shopping for clothing in the leading markets of this region?
- Which clothing E-Commerce websites are leading in Asia-Pacific?
- Fast Retailing
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pv3gfp/asiapacific