DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Animal Genetics Market by Type (Canine, Poultry, Porcine, Bovine), Genetic Material (Semen (Bovine Porcine Equine), Embryo (Bovine Equine)), Testing Services (DNA Testing, DNA Typing, Genetic Disease Testing) - Global Forecast to 2021" report to their offering.
The global animal genetics market is projected to reach USD 5.50 billion by 2021, growing at a CAGR of 8.4% from 2016 to 2021.
Animal genetics provides advanced breeding technologies and testing services such as DNA typing, genetic trait tests, and genetic disease tests. In recent years, the animal genetics market has witnessed tremendous growth, mainly due to the rising demand of animal products owing to the increasing global population and rapid urbanization, adoption of advanced genetic technologies for larger-scale production and quality breeds, development of cutting-edge technologies in animal genetic testing, and growing awareness about veterinary genetic diseases and disorders.
This report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Comprehensive information on product portfolios offered by top players in the animal genetics market. The report analyzes the animal genetics market by products and testing services across all regions
- Detailed insights on upcoming trends, research and development activities, and new product launches in the animal genetics market
- Comprehensive information on the lucrative emerging markets by product, testing service, and region
- Exhaustive information of new products, growing regions, recent developments, and investments in the animal genetics market
- Alta Genetics Inc.
- Animal Genetics Inc.
- CRV Holding B.V.
- EW Group GmbH
- Envigo (Harlan Laboratories, Inc.)
- Genus PLC
- Grimaud Groupe
- Hendrix Genetics
- Neogen Corporation
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Industry Insights
7 Animal Genetics Market, By Type
8 Animal Genetics Market, By Region
9 Competitive Landscape (Page No. - 159)
10 Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rfxlpw/animal_genetics