STOCKHOLM--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Regulatory News:
STABLE DEMAND AND CONTINUED STRONG SALES
· According to segment reporting, revenue increased to SEK 7,727m (7,233) and operating profit increased to SEK 893m (771). The operating margin increased to 11.6 percent (10.7)
· Restated according to IFRIC 15, revenue increased to SEK 7,336m (6,785) and the operating profit increased to SEK 824m (722). This restatement is attributable to JM International and had a negative effect on earnings of SEK –69m (–49)
· Profit before tax increased to SEK 801m (691). Profit after tax increased to SEK 617m (527)
· Return on equity for the past twelve months amounted to 27.5 percent (28.8). Earnings per share for the first six months of the year increased to SEK 8.40 (7.00)
· Consolidated cash flow including net investment in properties was SEK 1,487m (386)
· The number of sold residential units increased to 1,958 (1,940) and housing starts amounted to 1,772 (1,777)
This information is information that JM AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Securities Markets Act. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 08:00 CET on 2016-07-15.
JM is one of the leading developers of housing and residential areas in the Nordic region. Operations focus on new production of homes in attractive locations, with emphasis on expanding metropolitan areas and university towns in Sweden, Norway and Finland. We are also involved in project development of commercial premises and contract work, primarily in the Greater Stockholm area. JM should promote long-term sustainability work in all of its operations. Annual sales total approximately SEK 14 billion and the company has about 2,400 employees. JM is a public limited company listed on NASDAQ Stockholm, in the Large Cap segment. More information is available at www.jm.se/en.
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com