VANCOUVER, British Columbia--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Customer-centric business professionals and marketing industry thought leaders will meet once again in Chicago this year for the eighth annual Vision Critical North American Customer Intelligence Summit taking place Tuesday, September 20th and Wednesday, September 21st, 2016 at the Hyatt Regency McCormick Place. Early bird registration ends August 1, 2016; to register please visit: http://na-summit.visioncritical.com/.
Keynotes from thought leaders in customer experience, innovation and the evolution of market research root the agenda firmly in actionable intelligence:
- Tom Vanderbilt, author of You May Also Like: Taste in an Age of Endless Choice, will be speaking on “Why We Like the Things We Do,” exploring the challenges of trying to quantify and model something as elusive as people's preferences.
- Jeanne Bliss, founder of CustomerBliss, co-founder of the Customer Experience Professionals Organization and author of Chief Customer Officer 2.0, will be speaking on “The Five Decisions of Beloved and Prosperous Companies,” helping attendees transcend normal business practices to learn how to make decisions with clarity of purpose and consistently earn customers’ rave reviews.
- Ray Poynter, author of Winning the Research Revolution will discuss how to face technological changes affecting the market research industry head-on by expanding the roles of market researchers within the enterprise to influence key business decisions.
“Our Customer Intelligence Summit is a destination for customer-centric marketers, innovators, CX professionals and researchers to hear from inspiring thought leaders on customer intelligence strategy and best practices,” said Scott Miller, CEO, Vision Critical. “It also provides an unparalleled opportunity for attendees to learn from one another how to further apply customer intelligence across their organizations to deliver better business outcomes.”
The Customer Intelligence Summit is also an opportunity for Vision Critical to recognize the winners of its North American 2016 Visionary Awards, a program that honors customers who embrace and excel in utilizing customer intelligence to improve their organization’s performance in three key areas: customer experience, marketing effectiveness and product innovation. Most of the award winners and finalists will be presenting at the Summit. Award winners and finalists are:
- Customer Experience: Winner: Alliant Energy. Finalists: Avianca, City of Edmonton.
- Marketing Effectiveness: Winner: ESPN. Finalists: OSF Healthcare, Sherwin-Williams.
- Product Innovation: Winner: Wolverine Worldwide. Finalists: Sun Life Financial, Molson Coors.
- Rookie of the Year: Winner: Elizabeth Arden. Finalists: eBay, Pet Supplies Plus.
Details of the event are as follows:
Who: Vision Critical, the leading customer intelligence platform provider
What: The 2016 Vision Critical Customer Intelligence Summit
Where: Hyatt Regency McCormick Place, Chicago, IL
When: Tuesday and Wednesday September 20 & 21, 2016
Why: Hear thought-provoking keynotes from industry-leading experts, as well as exemplary stories on how companies establish meaningful and authentic relationships with their customers by gathering and utilizing valuable customer feedback.
About Vision Critical
Vision Critical provides a cloud-based customer intelligence platform that allows companies to build engaged, secure communities of customers they can use continuously, across the enterprise, for ongoing, real-time feedback and insight. Designed for today’s always-on, social and mobile savvy customer, Vision Critical’s technology helps large, customer-centric enterprises discover what their customers want so they can deliver what they need. Unlike traditional customer research, which is slow, expensive and gathers dust on a shelf, Vision Critical’s customer intelligence platform replaces static data and cumbersome reports with real-time actionable customer intelligence that companies need to build better products, deliver better services and achieve better business outcomes.
Hundreds of high-performance organizations use Vision Critical’s technology. Follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/visioncritical.