DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Automotive Voice and Speech Recognition System Market 2016-2020" report to their offering.
The global automotive VR system market is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 4.31% during the period 2016-2020.
The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global automotive VR system market for 2016-2020. To calculate the market size, the analyst considers the revenue generated from the total consumption of automotive VR system market globally.
The report, global automotive VR system market 2016-2020, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the market landscape and its growth prospects over the coming years.
- What will the market size be in 2020 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
- Ford Motors
- Harman International
- Nuance Communications
- Voicebox Technologies
- Bayerische Motoren Werke AG
- Daimler AG
- Fiat Chrysler Automobiles
- General Motors
- Honda Motor Co.
- Hyundai Motor Co.
- Nissan Motor Company Ltd.
- Toyota Motor Corp.
- Volkswagen AG
- Volvo Cars
- Anhui USTC iFlytek Co
- Harman International Industries
PART 01: Executive summary
PART 02: Scope of the report
PART 03: Market research methodology
PART 04: Introduction
PART 05: Market landscape
PART 06: Market trends
PART 07: Market drivers
PART 08: Market challenges
PART 09: Market segmentation by geography
PART 10: Market segmentation by end-user
PART 11: Vendor landscape
PART 12: Key vendor analysis
PART 13: Appendix
PART 14: About the Author
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/sqs8jl/global_automotive