SAN FRANCISCO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Apteligent, the leader in user-centered mobile app metrics, today announces the availability of its new upgraded Standard Edition SDK. Available for free, without any volume limits, the enhanced Standard Edition adds significant functionality across all areas of the product including:
- Apteligent Release Console provides the vital metrics needed to compare the stability of a new app version to the previous version.
- Handled exceptions help developers keep users in the app by gracefully handling non-fatal problems.
- Network insights allow for easy diagnosis of issues caused by backend server calls.
- Automatically instrumented user flows create cohesion across mobile product and development teams by monitoring critical app flows like app load time, screen change, and others that are known to directly correlate with user retention.
- Automatic breadcrumbs enable app makers to quickly diagnose and resolve issues so as to free more cycles to code new, more exciting features. Among those preconfigured and ready-to-use are app background/foreground, change in network state, and more.
- Customized breadcrumbs can be sprinkled into your code to help you reproduce problems easily.
- API access enables developers to easily incorporate app data from Apteligent into other systems or dashboards.
“We are very excited to be delivering what we know to be the most comprehensive mobile app SDK to the widest possible audience,” said Dave Robbins, CEO of Apteligent. “We’ve incorporated many of the features that have made our Enterprise Edition the SDK of choice for industry-leading app development teams while eliminating volume limits. More importantly, unlike other vendors in this space, user data is kept strictly anonymous and never sold for advertising purposes. Our free version really is free.”
Soon to be available in the Standard Edition are new and flexible crash groupings that support more efficient incident prioritization and developer workflows. By analyzing a crash signature, Apteligent’s data platform identifies other crash groups that have the same root cause. These crash groups can then be linked and treated as a single incident.
In addition, app makers will now be able to see which specific file contains the problem, expediting mean time to resolution. By assigning culpability to either the app’s code or third-party code, customers can increase their testing scope for specific files that are more prone to cause problems; and, to make informed decisions about the inclusion of third-party SDKs in their apps.
Apteligent provides tools that empower mobile developers and product managers to troubleshoot, prioritize, and resolve issues that damage their users’ app experience. Developers get detailed, real-time information to find and resolve crashes, freezes, and issues in key user flows. Product managers and KPI owners get global mobile industry and competitive insight to better plan and focus their mobile initiatives, as well as real-time visibility to app metrics that enable rapid issue detection, prioritization, and release-over-release app improvement. Apteligent is trusted by three of the top five credit card issuers, three of the top five media companies, three of the top five retailers, and two of the top three hotel chains with the success of their strategic mobile app initiatives. Learn more at www.apteligent.com.