SEATTLE--(BUSINESS WIRE)--(NASDAQ: AMZN) — Beginning at midnight PT on Tuesday, July 12, Prime members in the U.S. can shop thousands of deals from across nearly every category available on Amazon. Members will find twice as many Prime Day deals this year with more than 30 percent of Lightning Deals worldwide from small businesses and sellers. Readily track and shop limited time Lightning Deals while at home or on-the-go with the Amazon App. Learn more at amazon.com/watched. To participate in Prime Day, sign-up for Prime or start a free 30-day trial at amazon.com/primeday.
“We are always working to make sure customers find incredibly low prices on Amazon. Prime Day is designed to go above and beyond for our Prime members,” said Greg Greeley, Vice President Amazon Prime. “While the inventory behind our Prime Day deals this year is massive, at these prices, we expect many deals will still sell quickly. I am especially excited about the deals on Amazon Devices like Amazon Echo, Amazon Fire TV, Fire TV Stick and Fire tablet – each one helps members enjoy the many benefits of Amazon Prime.”
Prime Day Deals Preview
In addition to tens of thousands of Lightning Deals throughout the day with new deals as often as every five minutes, members will find curated Spotlight Deals beginning at midnight. Below is a sneak peek of Prime Day deals.
- 2016 Model – Samsung UN55KU6600 Premium Curved 55-Inch 4K Ultra HD Smart TV for $649.99 – Amazon Exclusive
- 2016 Model – Samsung UN55KU6300 55-Inch 4K Ultra HD Smart TV for $549.99 – This is not the 2015 Black Friday model that other retailers are clearing out
- Fire tablet, our best-selling tablet, starting at just $33.33
- Save $50 on Amazon Echo
- Save $30 on Amazon Fire TV
- Save $15 on Fire TV Stick
- Save $30 on Kindle Paperwhite
- Up to 50% off top toy brands including Nerf, Barbie, Fisher-Price and more
- Up to 50% off electric shavers, hair tools, and more
- 30% off clothing, shoes, jewelry, watches & more
- Up to 60% off athletic shoes
- Save up to 65% on Fast & Furious 7-movie collection on Blu-Ray and DVD
- Save big on Coleman Road Trip Portable Grill LXE
- 31% off Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard, Book 1: The Sword of Summer by Rick Riordan
- Save big on "DOOM" video game
- $25 back with $50 Luxury Beauty purchase
- Save big on select DEWALT and BLACK+DECKER products
- VIZIO 2.1 Channel Sound Stand for $89.99
- VIZIO 5.1 Channel Sound Bar for $199.99
- Samsung Curved 3D Blu-ray Player for $49.99
- RIF6 Cube 2-Inch Mobile Projector for $189.99
- $40 cash back on an Amazon Home Service of $75 or more, like House Cleaning or TV Wall Mounting
Nearly 2x TV units
Members in the U.S. can shop nearly 2x the TV units compared to Black Friday and Cyber Monday combined. Starting at midnight members can visit amazon.com/primedaytvdeals to shop specifically for TVs. Other TV deals include:
- 43-Inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV for $299.99
- 32-Inch 720p Roku Smart TV for $119.99
- 40-Inch 1080p LED TV for $139.99
- 32-Inch 720p LED TV for $99.99
Deals from Small Businesses and Sellers on Amazon
Thousands of small businesses and sellers on Amazon from around the world are participating in Prime Day by offering products at the lowest prices of the year. Some of these deals from popular and up-and-coming brands include:
- Save 30% on Segway miniPRO – Smart Self Balancing Personal Transporter
- Save 25% on Exploding Kittens: A Card Game About Kittens and Explosions and Sometimes Goats
- Save 35% on LunoWear Men’s Wood Watch
- Save 20% on CanaKit Raspberry Pi’s
- Save up to 50% on LSTN Headphones and Speakers
Prime members will receive a $10 discount on their first eligible Amazon order over $20 using Alexa on Amazon Echo, Echo Dot, or Amazon Tap. Alexa has exclusive deals when you order using your voice on these devices. Just ask, “Alexa, what are your Prime Day Deals” or visit amazon.com/AlexaDeals to learn more. Special deals will include the following and more. Just say:
- “Alexa order a Fire HD 10 tablet” and get a Fire HD 10 tablet for $129, save 43%
- “Alexa order a TP-Link smart plug” and get a TP-LINK Wi-Fi Smart Plug that works with Alexa for $15, save 49%
- “Alexa order a TrackR Bravo” and get a TrackR Bravo (Black) that works with Alexa for $15, save 50%
- “Alexa order a Philips Hue starter kit” and get a Philips Hue White and Color Bulb Starter Kit that works with Alexa for $125, save 37%
Prime Now-Exclusive Deals
Prime members who place their first-ever Prime Now order using promotional code 10PRIMENOW will receive $10 off that order, as well as a promotional code for an additional $10 to shop on Prime Now later in the month. Other deals include:
- $5 off $15 on PepsiCo’s portfolio of brands including Doritos, Quaker, Pepsi and Aquafina
- 2 for $5 on any Häagen-Dazs 14-ounce ice cream (offer excludes Miami and Nashville)
Prime Now’s Amazon Restaurants Deal
Prime members in eligible restaurant delivery areas who make a qualifying purchase on July 12 on the Amazon.com or Primenow.com websites or apps will receive a promotional code for $20 off a future Amazon Restaurants order. There are currently hundreds of restaurants available in the service in 12 metropolitan areas across the U.S.
Donate from the Best Friends Animal Society List
On Prime Day, visit Amazon.com/bestfriends to find and send items directly to animals in need. All items are curated by Best Friends Animal Society, and will support animals in their facilities around the country.
You shop. Amazon gives. Support your favorite charitable organization simply by starting Prime Day at smile.amazon.com.
More to Prime
A Prime membership is already the best deal in the history of shopping. Tens of millions of Prime members around the world enjoy the many benefits of Prime. In the U.S. that includes unlimited Free Two-Day Shipping on more than 30 million items across all categories, unlimited Free Same-Day Delivery on more than a million items in 27 metro areas, and one and two-hour delivery with Prime Now on tens of thousands of items available in more than 25 metro areas. In addition to fast, free shipping, members have access to unlimited streaming of tens of thousands of movies and TV episodes with Prime Video, more than one million songs and thousands of curated playlists and stations with Prime Music, early access to select Lightning Deals all year long, free secure, unlimited photo storage with Prime Photos and one free pre-released book a month with Kindle First. Anyone can sign up for Prime and participate in Prime Day, eligible customers can sign up for a 30-day free trial of Prime at amazon.com/primeday.
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. Customer reviews, 1-Click shopping, personalized recommendations, Prime, Fulfillment by Amazon, AWS, Kindle Direct Publishing, Kindle, Fire tablets, Fire TV, Amazon Echo, and Alexa are some of the products and services pioneered by Amazon. For more information, visit amazon.com/about.