BILLERICA, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--WHAT: Starting in mid-July and running through the end of August, IdentoGO will add 14 temporary TSA Pre✓® enrollment centers with expanded hours of operation close to some of America’s busiest airports to meet the increased demand for the popular program. Travelers are able to make an appointment three weeks prior to when the temporary centers open by applying online at www.IdentoGO.com/tsaprechecktour. The temporary enrollment centers will be located in the following 13 cities: New York, Dallas, Miami, Chicago, Orlando, Los Angeles, Denver, Seattle, Las Vegas, Atlanta, Boston, Minneapolis, and Houston. The tour will make available over 15,000 new enrollment appointments.
TSA Pre✓® was created as a risk-based approach to allow a more
convenient and faster way to travel, as trusted travelers no longer have
to remove shoes, laptops, liquids, belts or light jackets at security
checkpoints. IdentoGO by MorphoTrust USA, a leading provider of identity
services and solutions, will operate these temporary centers. For tips
on how to make the application process easy and hassle-free, visit
WHO: Spokesperson available for interviews:
- Charlie Carroll, Senior Vice President of Enrollment Services
- July 11-29, New York: Penn Station-United Airlines Storefront
- July 12-16, New York: Hilton NY JFK Airport & Newark Airport Marriott
- July 19-23, Dallas: DFW Airport Marriott South
- July 19-23, Miami: Hilton Miami Airport
- July 26-30, Chicago: Hyatt Place Midway
- July 26-30, Orlando: Hampton Inn Orlando Airport
- Aug. 2-6, Los Angeles: Los Angeles Airport Marriott
- Aug. 2-6, Denver: Hyatt Place Cherry Creek
- Aug. 9-13, Seattle: Seattle Airport Marriott
- Aug. 9-13, Las Vegas: Double Tree Hilton Las Vegas Airport
- Aug. 16-20, Atlanta: Courtyard Atlanta Airport South
- Aug. 16-20, Boston: Boston Marriott Copley Place
- Aug. 23-27, Minneapolis: Hilton Minneapolis Airport Mall of America
- Aug. 23-27, Houston: Houston Airport Marriott at George Bush Intercontinental
About TSA Pre✓®
TSA Pre✓® is an expedited security screening program that connects travelers departing from more than 150 U.S. airports with smarter security and a more convenient travel experience. TSA Pre✓® travelers do not need to remove shoes, laptops, liquids, belts or light jackets at security checkpoints. TSA Pre✓® helps take the stress out of travel for more than 2 million travelers who have enrolled in the TSA Pre✓® program.
Safran is a leading international high-technology group with three core businesses: Aerospace (propulsion and equipment), Defense and Security. Operating worldwide, the Group has 70,000 employees and generated sales of 17.4 billion euros in 2015. Safran is listed on Euronext Paris and is part of the CAC40 index, as well as the Euro Stoxx 50 European index.
MorphoTrust USA (Safran) is The Identity Company, delivering solutions and services to commercial businesses and government agencies that enable trusted transactions – in person or online – wherever identity matters. From individual enrollment, to document authentication, and biometric/data matching against trusted sources, MorphoTrust offerings verify that individuals are who they claim to be before issuing permissions and/or secure credentials. The company’s solutions produce the majority of U.S. driver’s licenses and IDs – the most trusted identity document in the U.S. Other programs include U.S. passports and passport cards, as well as border management, public safety, banking and travel. IdentoGO® Centers by MorphoTrust provide over 1100 convenient locations for fingerprinting and other identity-related services to over 4.5 million customers annually.
For more information: www.morphotrust.com / Follow @MorphoTrust on Twitter