The life insurance market in Southeast Asia is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 7.71% during the period 2016-2020.
The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the life insurance market in Southeast Asia for 2016-2020. To calculate the market size, the report considers the gross life premium value in Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, the Philippines, Malaysia, Vietnam, and other nations. The other regions include Cambodia, Brunei, Laos, Burma, and Timor-Leste.
The report, Life Insurance Market in Southeast Asia 2016-2020, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the market landscape and its growth prospects over the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
- What will the market size be in 2020 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
- AIA Group
- Prudential Financial
- Great Eastern Life
- NTUC Income
PART 01: Executive summary
PART 02: Scope of the report
PART 03: Market research methodology
PART 04: Introduction
PART 05: Market landscape
PART 06: Country segmentation
PART 07: Market drivers
PART 08: Impact of drivers
PART 09: Market challenges
PART 10: Impact of drivers and challenges
PART 11: Market trends
PART 12: Vendor landscape
PART 13: Appendix
PART 14: About the Author
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/56bx4b/life_insurance