The K-12 education market in Thailand is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 6.56% during the period 2016-2020.
The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the K-12 education market in Thailand for 2016-2020. To calculate the market size, the analyst considers the revenue generated from the total consumption of K-12 education in Thailand. The report does not include revenue generated from the aftermarket service of the product.
- What will the market size be in 2020 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
- Bangkok Patana School
- Harrow International School
- NIST International School
- Ruamrudee International School
- The Berkeley International School
- British International School
- Concordian International School
- Darasamuth Phuket School
- HeadStart International School
- International School Bangkok
- KIS International School
Phuket International Academy
PART 01: Executive summary
PART 02: Scope of the report
PART 03: Market research methodology
PART 04: Introduction
PART 05: Market landscape
PART 06: Market drivers
PART 07: Impact of drivers
PART 08: Market challenges
PART 09: Impact of drivers and challenges
PART 10: Market trends
PART 11: K-12 education market in Thailand
PART 12: Market segmentation by school ownership
PART 13: Market segmentation by level of education
PART 14: Vendor landscape
PART 15: Key vendor analysis
PART 16: Other prominent vendors
PART 17: Appendix
PART 18: About the Author
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/942mcm/k12_education