The location-based services market in Africa is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 49.39% during the period 2016-2020.
The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the location-based services market in Africa for 2016-2020.
The report, Location-Based Services (LBS) Market in Africa 2016-2020, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the market landscape and its growth prospects over the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
- What will the market size be in 2020 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
- MTN Group
- Airtel Africa
- Asset Telematics
- Astrata Group
- Cellfind (Blue Label Telecoms)
- Ruckus Wireless
- TeleCommunication Systems
PART 01: Executive summary
PART 02: Scope of the report
PART 03: Market research methodology
PART 04: Introduction
PART 05: Market landscape
PART 06: Market segmentation by technology
PART 07: Outdoor LBS market segmentation by application
PART 08: Market drivers
PART 09: Impact of drivers
PART 10: Market challenges
PART 11: Impact of drivers and challenges
PART 12: Market trends
PART 13: Vendor landscape
PART 14: Key vendor analysis
PART 15: Appendix
PART 16: About the Author
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wg3hnm/lbs_market_in