DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Ovarian Cancer - Treatment Landscape & Competitive Analysis, 2016" report to their offering.
Ovarian Cancer - Treatment Landscape & Competitive Analysis, 2016 provides comprehensive insights about the treatment landscape across this indication. This report also provides the deep understanding of the stages of the ovarian cancer, epidemiology, risk factors, diagnosis etc. A key objective of the report is to establish the understanding of the treatment landscape and competitive analysis of the Ovarian Cancer which mainly describes the treatment of ovarian cancer at different stages. Ovarian cancer is the sudden growth of the cells in the ovary and is a type of cancer that affects females only.
The cancer forms in tissues of the ovary when normal cells are affected. It can affect either one or both the ovaries. It is estimated that every year approximately 21,000 women in USA and 5,500 women in UK are diagnosed with ovarian cancer. It is the eighth most common cancer among women in USA and fifth most common cancer among females in UK. This report provides the insights of the marketed drugs for the Ovarian Cancer which includes the Targeted Therapy and Chemotherapy. These days' companies are focusing on the Targeted Therapy for cancer.
Many big pharmaceuticals companies are involved in ovarian cancer with their preregistration products. Cediranib of AstraZeneca and Paclitaxel of Oasmia Pharmaceutical AB is ready to hit the market in few coming years. All are in preregistration stage. Along with the Targeted Therapy, this report also provides the landscape of Chemotherapy available for the Ovarian Cancer. This report also covers the comparison of the Targeted Therapy and Chemotherapy which provides the insights for the marketed drugs. Analysis of the marketed drugs provides the understanding of cost of treatment, therapeutic class, patent expiry and sales data of the drugs. Recent report of ours covers the treatment landscape which provides the treatment options by different stages of the ovarian cancer. Currently the treatment is divided into the Targeted therapy and Chemotherapy. There are two products under Targeted therapy and seven products under Chemotherapy.
- The new report, provides a Ovarian Cancer Treatment Landscape across the globe
- The report provides profiles of the marketed drug which includes the product description, cost of treatment, development partner, patent expiry date, sales data etc.
- Comparative analysis of marketed drugs by therapy, cost of treatment and Therapeutic Class.
- Coverage of the Ovarian Cancer Phase III and Pre-registration Drugs Analysis by product type, molecule type, route of administration, Median Progression Free Survival
- The report reviews key players involved in the therapeutics development for Ovarian Cancer and also provide market barriers, market drivers and opportunities
- Provides Phase III products assessment by monotherapy and combination therapy products, and molecule type.
- AbbVie Inc.
- Oasmia Pharmaceutical AB
- Merck KGaA
- Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- Baxter Oncology
- Medison Pharma
- Orion Pharmaceuticals
- Merck KGaA
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2ftczw/ovarian_cancer