DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Governance, Risk and Compliance - The Norwegian Insurance Industry" report to their offering.
The Governance, Risk and Compliance - The Norwegian Insurance Industry report is the result of extensive research into the insurance regulatory framework in Norway.
It provides detailed analysis of the insurance regulations for life, property, motor, liability, personal accident and health, and marine, aviation and transit insurance. The report specifies various requirements for the establishment and operation of insurance and reinsurance companies and intermediaries.
The report brings together research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on prevailing insurance regulations, and recent and upcoming changes in the regulatory framework, taxation and legal system in the country. The report also includes the scope of non-admitted insurance in the country.
- The Financial Supervisory Authority (FSA) is government regulatory body responsible for supervising and regulating the Norwegian insurance and reinsurance industry.
- Composite insurance license is not issued by the FSA.
- 100% FDI is permitted in the Norwegian insurance industry.
- Insurance policies issued in the country are exempt from premium taxes.
- The placement of non-admitted insurance is not permitted in the country. However, insurance companies from EEA member states are permitted to underwrite non-admitted insurance contracts
Key Topics Covered:
2 Governance, Risk and Compliance
2.1 Legislation Overview and Historical Evolution
2.2 Latest Changes in Regulations
2.3 Legislation and Market Practice by Type of Insurance
2.4 Compulsory Insurance
2.5 Supervision and Control
2.6 Non-Admitted Insurance Regulations
2.7 Company Registration and Operations
2.9 Legal System
- Christiania Ordinary Insurance Company for Goods and Effects
- Christiania Soforsikringsselskab
- Christiania Mutual Dependency Anstalt
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/89ql5g/governance_risk