DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Lennox-Gastaut Syndrome - Pipeline Review, H1 2016" report to their offering.
This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Lennox-Gastaut Syndrome, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Lennox-Gastaut Syndrome) and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
The report enhances decision-making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MOAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products.
Key Topics Covered:
- Lennox-Gastaut Syndrome Overview
- Therapeutics Development
- Pipeline Products for Lennox-Gastaut Syndrome - Overview
- Pipeline Products for Lennox-Gastaut Syndrome - Comparative Analysis
- Lennox-Gastaut Syndrome - Therapeutics under Development by Companies
- Lennox-Gastaut Syndrome - Therapeutics under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
- Lennox-Gastaut Syndrome Products Glance
- Late Stage Products
- Clinical Stage Products
- Early Stage Products
- Lennox-Gastaut Syndrome - Products under Development by Companies
- Lennox-Gastaut Syndrome - Products under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
- Lennox-Gastaut Syndrome - Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
- Eisai Co., Ltd.
- GW Pharmaceuticals Plc
- INSYS Therapeutics, Inc.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/87973q/lennoxgastaut