MILWAUKEE--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Marcus® Hotels & Resorts is saying thank you to the Milwaukee community and its loyal guests with its first-ever free-night giveaway. From now through September 1, 2016, Marcus Hotels & Resorts will give away more than 200 #freenights to lucky winners at its three downtown Milwaukee properties – The Pfister Hotel, Hilton Milwaukee and InterContinental Milwaukee. Marcus Hotels & Resorts is a nationally recognized hotel owner and management company and division of The Marcus Corporation (NYSE: MCS).
Marcus Hotels & Resorts has been part of the Milwaukee community for over 50 years and during that time has provided extraordinary hospitality to thousands of guests visiting Milwaukee. Now the iconic Milwaukee brand is giving back to its hometown.
“We are grateful for the support and loyalty of the community and our guests,” said Joseph Khairallah, chief operating officer of Marcus Hotels & Resorts. “Marcus is synonymous with Milwaukee because of the company’s rich history here, our passionate support for the area, and our ability to deliver exceptional service at all of our properties. This program is another way for us to give back while delivering ‘surprise and delight’ experiences.”
Free room nights will be awarded several different ways, including surprising guests as they check in, as well as rewarding individuals who use #freenight #sweepstakes on Facebook and Twitter, and those who take photos of #freenight stickers or book future reservations.
The #freenight campaign offers four ways to win:
1. Random Acts of Kindness – During the weeks of July 14 – 20, 2016 and July 27 – August 2, 2016, each of the company’s three Milwaukee hotels will randomly award one complimentary night to one guest each night.
2. The Future is Now – #freenight chances will be given for each future reservation (room night) made at one of the three properties in downtown Milwaukee.
- For every reservation booked between now and September 1, 2016, where the stay is completed before September 1, 2016, guests will receive 10 entries into a drawing for a #freenight.
- For every reservation booked between now and September 1, 2016, where the stay is completed after September 1, 2016, guests will receive one entry into a drawing for a #freenight.
3. #SocialMedia – Participants who engage with #freenight #sweepstakes on social media will be entered to win – the more retweets, shares and likes, the more entries.
- At 10:00 a.m. CDT on Tuesday, July 13, Wednesday, July 27 and Thursday, August 11, Marcus Hotels & Resorts will post a question relating to #freenight. Ten lucky winners who comment or share the post by 11:59 p.m. CDT that day will win a #freenight.
- Visit MKEmarcus.com to learn about the other ways to win using social media.
4. Second Chances – At the end of the #freenight contest, Marcus Hotels & Resorts will randomly award an additional 30 free room nights to individuals who engaged with #freenight #sweepstakes via social media between now and September 1, 2016.
To generate excitement of the #freenight campaign, here is how guests and associates of Marcus Hotels’ Milwaukee properties describe the properties in one #hashtag: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oG-vyjmwPts&app=desktop.
For more information on how to enter the #freenight contest, or for general questions about #freenight, please visit www.MKEmarcus.com.
About Marcus Hotels & Resorts
Marcus Hotels & Resorts, a division of The Marcus Corporation (NYSE: MCS), owns and/or manages 18 hotels, resorts and other properties in the U.S. A leader in the hospitality industry since 1962, Marcus Hotels & Resorts creates asset value for hotel owners through its expertise in management, development and product repositioning, including hotel food and beverage concepts developed by its Marcus Restaurant Group. The company’s distinctive portfolio includes city-center meeting hotels, upscale resorts, historic properties, and premium branded and independent first-class hotels. Marcus Hotels & Resorts is an approved operator for all major lodging brands. For more information, please visit: http://media.marcushotels.com and follow the company on Facebook and Twitter (@MarcusHotels).