This report provides:
- A detailed and comprehensive multi-client study of the global market for metal matrix composites (MMCs) as well as potential business opportunities in the future
- Analyses of global market trends, with data for 2014, estimates for 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2020
- Coverage of the underlying business issues driving the MMC market, as well as assessments of new and potential products that companies are developing
- A review of MMC development and the overall composites marketplace
- A look at processing technology trends and secondary processing and fabrication methods as well as a detailed assessment of markets and product applications
- Coverage of end-use applications including ground transportation, electronics, commercial and defense aerospace, industrial and defense, and recreational equipment
- Detailed analyses of market growth, materials, production, status of commercial development, barriers to entry, and market leaders
The scope of this report is comprehensive, covering the present status of and future prospects for MMCs in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and the rest of the world (ROW).
Companies Mentioned Include:
- 3A Composites
- Adma Products Inc.
- Advanced Refractory Technology (Art)
- Alstrong Enterprises India (Pvt) Ltd.
- American Metal Fibers Inc.
- Ametek Inc.
- Composite Metal Technologies, Plc
- Dwa Aluminum Composites Usa
- Gibbes Die Casting Corp.
- Gkn Plc
- H.C. Starck Gmbh
- Hitachi Metals Ltd.
- Kspg Automotive
- Rio Tinto Alcan
- Sandvik Ab
- Sumitomo Electric Industries, Ltd
- Superwear Technologies Inc.
- Talon Composites, Inc.
- Tata Advance Materials Limited
- Thermal Transfer Composites Llc
- Tisics Ltd.
- Triton Systems Inc
- Twin Fin Composite Brakes
- Twm Technology Ltd.
U.S. Chrome Corp.
3: An Introduction To Metal Matrix Composites
4: The Metal Matrix Composites Market
5: Market Drivers
6: Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/c77vmq/metal_matrix