DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Incyte Corporation - Product Pipeline Review - 2016" company profile to their offering.
The report Incyte Corporation - Product Pipeline Review - 2016, provides an overview of the Incyte Corporation's pharmaceutical research and development focus.
The report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development by Incyte Corporation, complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The report also covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and the dormant and discontinued projects.
The report features investigational drugs from across globe covering over 20 therapy areas and nearly 3,000 indications. The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Drug profiles featured in the report undergoes periodic review following a stringent set of processes to ensure that all the profiles are updated with the latest set of information. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
- The report provides a snapshot of the pipeline therapeutic landscape of Incyte Corporation
- The report provides overview of Incyte Corporation including its business description, key facts, and locations and subsidiaries
- The report features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which includes, product description, descriptive MoA, R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report covers pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- The report assesses Incyte Corporation's pipeline therapeutics based on drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type
- The report features Incyte Corporation's out-licensed and partnered product portfolio and summarizes its dormant and discontinued projects
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/48rjw6/incyte