DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the " Technology Platforms for the Internet of Things (IoT)" report to their offering.
The global market for Internet of Things (IoT) platforms will grow from $629.0 million in 2016 to more than $2.3 billion by 2021, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 30.0% for the period of 2016-2021.
This report analyzes the market for third-party commercialized IoT software platforms and discusses how the IoT technology market will evolve as well as the trends impacting its adoption. Platforms based on pure hardware solutions and chip-sets are not included in this report.
The report also analyzes the impact of cloud-based IoT solutions and how these technologies are expected to evolve for these platforms over the next five years.
The report contains:
- An in-depth analysis of the market for technologies used in IoT platforms.
- New developments and recent standards for IoT solutions that will impact the development of future IoT platforms.
- Current and potential applications for IoT platforms.
- Current and future market projections for IoT platforms.
- Profiles of current industry players including platform vendors.
- An overview of IoT standards consortiums, service provider partnerships, important acquisitions and venture capital funding.
A review of market opportunities for current industry participants as
well as new entrants.
- 2Lemetry (Amazon)
- Abo Data
- Alcatel-Lucent (Mformation)
- Autodesk (Seecontrol)
- Ayla Networks
- Bosch Software Innovations
- Davra Networks
- Device Insight
- Gemalto M2M (Sensorlogic)
- General Electric
- Jasper Technologies
- Kore Telematics (Raco Wireless)
- Logmein (Xively/Pachube)
- Machine 2 Machine Intelligence Corp. (M2Mi)
- Mthinx Integrated Technologies
- Ptc (Thingworx And Axeda)
- Sierra Wireless
- Telit (Ils Technologies)
- Zebra Technologies
Key Topics Covered:
4: Application Enablement Iot Platforms
5: Data Intelligence Solutions
6: Device Management Iot Platforms
7: Network Connectivity Management Iot Platforms
8: Industry Applications Of Iot Platforms
9: Regional Markets For Iot Platforms
10: Market Analysis For Cloud-Based Iot Platforms
11: Technology Trends In Iot Platforms
12: Industry Structure And Competitive Analysis
13: Company Profiles
14: Patent Analysis
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/p65b49/_technology