A survey of software developers' attitudes about the marketing tools and programs used to promote and sell products to them. Provides invaluable insight for your developer marketing campaign, including:
- What are the psychographics that compel developers?
- What are the demographics of the typical developer?
- What web sites and search engines do developers visit most?
- How do contests and gamification fit in the mix?
- What are the natural price points and pricing elasticity of dev tools?
- What is the most powerful influencer for developers?
- Which marketing methods do they like most?...Which do they hate?
- Essential for product promotions, pricing and forecasting, media planning, and all your developer marketing needs.
Key Topics Covered:
- Executive Summary
- Developer Demographics
- Developer Psychographics
- Technology Industry Thought Leadership
- Purchasing Authority And Tools Expenditure
- Motivations And Influences
- Developer Outreach
- Most Effective Method - Trend
- Using Social Media To Recruit Developers
- Tech Conferences, Training And Incubators
- Coding Contests And Hackathons
- Newsletters And Blogs
- Search Engine Marketing
- Webinars And Videos
- Maintaining An Online Community
- Evaluation Software And Online Demos
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7tx849/developer