LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Automic, the leader in Business Automation, today announced it is a Gold Sponsor of the inaugural 2016 DevOps Enterprise Summit London (DOES16). In addition, Automic’s CMO, Chris Boorman, will lead a question and answer (Q&A) session with Automic’s Lead Product Designer, Christopher Hejl, and Vice President of Engineering, Josef Puchinger on Friday, July 1, 2016 at the Hilton London Metropole. Titled, “Chowing Down on Continuous Delivery,” this presentation will examine the digital transformation of Automic’s software engineering division and its road to agile continuous delivery.
DOES16 London is targeted toward the leaders of large, complex organizations implementing DevOps principles and practices. As a Gold level sponsor, Automic is helping play an important role in bringing technologists across all industries together to share, learn and grow in using DevOps and Continuous Delivery methodologies to improve their organization’s effectiveness, productivity and competitive edge.
Automic Presentation Details-at-a-Glance
- Chris Boorman, SVP and Chief Marketing Officer, Automic
- Christopher Hejl, Lead Product Designer, Automic
- Josef Puchinger, Vice President of Engineering, Automic
“Chowing Down on Continuous Delivery”
- Companies often talk about “eating their own dog food” and Automic is doing just this – and leading by example. Join Automic CMO, Chris Boorman, in a Q&A session with VP of Engineering, Josef Puchinger, and Lead Product Designer, Christopher Hejl, for insight into how Automic is moving its own software development to a new continuous delivery model. Learn how Automic has managed to enhance its build, package, test, upgrade and install processes and is now able to offer users zero downtime upgrades and deliver new features via the Automic Marketplace. During this session, Automic will share metrics and pragmatic advice on the steps taken, as well as how this is benefiting Automic and, more importantly, its customers.
DevOps Enterprise Summit London 2016
- Hilton London Metropole in meeting rooms 13-17
- Friday, July 1, 2016 from 10:55-11:25 a.m. GMT
For additional information about the 2016 DevOps Enterprise Summit London taking place on 30 June – 1 July at the Hilton London Metropole, please visit: http://events.itrevolution.com/eu/
Tweet this: .@Automic CMO @CHBoorman, Lead Product Designer & VP of Engineering to speak at @DOESsummitEU #DOES16 #releaseautomation #devops
- Automic Website
- Automic Release Automation
- Automic Blog
- Latest News
- Join the Conversation
- Join us on LinkedIn
Automic, the leader in Business Automation, helps enterprises drive competitive advantage by automating their IT and business systems - from on-premise to the Cloud, Big Data and the Internet of Things. With offices worldwide, Automic powers over 2,700 customers including Bosch, Netflix, eBay, AMC Theatres, Carphone Warehouse, ExxonMobil, Vodafone, Société Générale, NHS SBS, General Electric and Swisscom. More information can be found at www.automic.com.
About the DevOps Enterprise Summit London (DOES16):
The DevOps Enterprise Summit London is hosted by IT Revolution and Gene Kim. This is the event’s inaugural year and is the premier industry conference for the leaders of large, complex organizations implementing DevOps principles and practices in the UK and Continental Europe. The DevOps Enterprise Summit London event programming will emphasize the evolving technical and architectural practices, and the methods needed to lead widespread change efforts in large organizations. The goal is to give leaders the tools and practices they need to develop and deploy software faster, and to win in the marketplace. For more information, visit (http://events.itrevolution.com/eu/).