This comprehensive study of over 500 software developers examines issues and elements of developer programs. This report provides invaluable insight for your developer program, including:
- Which revenue model do developers prefer?
- What are the most important features of a developer program?
- For which elements of a program are developers willing to pay?
- What motivates developers to share knowledge and experience on developer community websites?
Get answers to these questions and more in this survey report. Consider this a key resource to help you build and maintain a successful developer program, community website, and training sessions.
Key Topics Covered:
- Executive Summary
- Demographics And Firmographics
- Developer Program Membership
- General Perceptions Of Top Developer Programs
- Justifying Developer Program Membership
- Developer Outreach
- Developer Participation And Interaction In Communities
- Startups And Accelerators
- Developer Training And Certification
- Developer Program Resources And Documentation
- Selling Apps
- Technical Support
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/glt4dn/developer