DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy - Pipeline Review, H1 2016" report to their offering.
This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MOAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products.
Key Topics Covered:
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Overview
- Therapeutics Development
- Pipeline Products for Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy - Overview
- Pipeline Products for Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy - Comparative Analysis
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy - Therapeutics under Development by Companies
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy - Therapeutics under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Products Glance
- Late Stage Products
- Clinical Stage Products
- Early Stage Products
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy - Products under Development by Companies
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy - Products under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy - Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
- Gilead Sciences, Inc.
- Heart Metabolics Limited
- miRagen Therapeutics, Inc.
- MyoKardia, Inc.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/335qbd/hypertrophic