DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Ventricular Tachycardia - Pipeline Review, H1 2016" report to their offering.
This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Ventricular Tachycardia, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Ventricular Tachycardia and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
The report enhances decision-making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MOAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products.
Key Topics Covered:
- Ventricular Tachycardia Overview
- Therapeutics Development
- Pipeline Products for Ventricular Tachycardia - Overview
- Pipeline Products for Ventricular Tachycardia - Comparative Analysis
- Ventricular Tachycardia - Therapeutics under Development by Companies
- Ventricular Tachycardia - Therapeutics under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
- Ventricular Tachycardia Products Glance
- Late Stage Products
- Clinical Stage Products
- Early Stage Products
- Ventricular Tachycardia - Products under Development by Companies
- Ventricular Tachycardia - Products under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
- Ventricular Tachycardia - Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
- Audentes Therapeutics, Inc.
- Gilead Sciences, Inc.
- HUYA Bioscience International, LLC
- Milestone Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Perrigo Company Plc
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3smhx5/ventricular