DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Australia Tire Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2021" report to their offering.
The Australia tire market is projected to surpass US$3.9 billion by 2021, on account of increasing sales of vehicles, rising urbanization and rapid infrastructure developments. In 2015, passenger car tire segment dominated Australia tire market, followed by light commercial vehicle and medium & heavy commercial vehicle tire segments.
Increasing industrialization, expanding automobile fleet size, growing presence of online sales channels and shortening replacement period of tires are few of the major factors driving sales of tires in Australia. The country has no domestic tire manufacturing facility, and consequently, tire market in Australia is dependent on imports from China, Thailand, Japan and other Asian countries.
Over the next years, tire demand in the country is forecast to majorly emanate from the replacement segment as various major passenger car manufacturers such as Ford, Toyota and Holden have announced to shut down vehicle production in Australia by 2017 on account of high import duties and various other economic factors.
- Bridgestone Australia Ltd.
- Continental Tyres of Australia Pty Ltd
- Federal Tyres Australia
- Goodyear & Dunlop Tyres (Australia) Pty Ltd.
- Hankook Tyre Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Kumho Tyre Australia Pty Ltd
- Michelin Australia Pty Ltd.
- Pirelli Tyres Australia Pty Ltd
- Toyo Tires & Rubber Australia Limited
Yokohama Tyre Australia Pty. Ltd.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Australia Tire Market Outlook
5. Australia Passenger Car (PC) Tire Market Outlook
6. Australia Light Commercial Vehicle (LCV) Tire Market Outlook
7. Australia Off-The-Road (OTR) Tire Market Outlook
8. Australia Medium & Heavy Commercial Vehicle (M&HCV) Tire Market Outlook
9. Australia Two-Wheeler (2W) Tire Market Outlook
10. Australia Retread Tire Market Outlook
11. Import-Export Analysis
12. Market Dynamics
13. Market Trends & Developments
14. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
15. Australia Economic Profile
16. Competitive Landscape
17. Strategic Recommendations
18. Annexure (Include Dealer/Distributor List for each Tire Company)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6tckfc/australia_tire