ENGLEWOOD, Colo.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Sling Latino announced the launch of a new CARIBE regional programming pack, featuring novelas, movies, comedies, variety shows, children’s programming and music videos from Cuba, Puerto Rico and coming soon, the Dominican Republic. Sling Latino also debuted pricing and packaging changes across its Spanish-language service.
“We continue to improve the consumer experience by launching region-specific programming and simplifying our pricing across Sling Latino,” said Jose Romero, general manager of marketing, Sling Latino. “Our CARIBE regional package is the first of its kind and an important step toward delivering the most diverse, flexible and affordable programming anywhere.”
Sling Latino Pricing Updates
Today, Sling Latino simplified the pricing of its packages:
- “Best of Spanish TV” (formerly “Paquete Total”), “Colombia” and “España” are now each $10 per month as standalone packages or $5 per month when combined with a “Sling Orange” (single-stream service) or “Sling Blue” (multi-stream service) subscription.
- Customers who subscribed to “Deportes Extra” or “Películas and Novelas Extra” will now receive more channels at no additional cost with the Best of Spanish TV package.
- Sling Latino also introduced multi-service discounts. Customers subscribing to Best of Spanish TV can add any Sling Latino regional pack for $5 more per month. Additionally, customers subscribing to Sling Orange or Sling Blue can add any Sling Latino standalone package to their service for $5 more per month.
Sling Latino Programming Updates
CARIBE is available today for $10 per month when purchased as a standalone package, and is available for $5 per month when added to Best of Spanish TV, Sling Orange or Sling Blue services. Sling Latino will expand its regional package offerings in the coming months. For more information on channels included in CARIBE, visit blog.sling.com.
Sling Latino also expanded its Best of Spanish TV lineup to include NBCUniverso, in addition to programming currently available from AZ Cinema, AZ Clic, Azteca, Azteca Corazón, BabyTV, Bandamax, beIN Sports, beIN Sports en Español, Cbeebies, Cine Sony, Cinelatino, De Película, De Película Clásico, ESPN Deportes (single-stream only), FOROtv, Galavisión, NTN24, Pasiones, Telefórmula, Telehit, TeLe-Romantica, UniMás, Univision, Univision Deportes and Univision tlnovelas.
Additional Sling TV updates
In addition to the Sling Latino CARIBE launch and new pricing, Sling TV also made changes to its single-stream and multi-stream services, now Sling Orange and Sling Blue:
- The Sling TV Beta multi-stream service has exited beta and is now available to new customers as “Sling Blue” for $25 per month.
- Customers who signed up during the beta phase will receive the additional channels found in Sling Blue and their price will remain $20 per month with their current subscription.
- Sling TV’s single-stream service, now called Sling Orange, remains priced at $20 per month.
Sling TV also debuted NBCUniversal and BBC America networks across its Sling Orange and Sling Blue services. For more information about these changes, visit blog.sling.com.
About Sling TV
Sling TV L.L.C., a subsidiary of DISH Network Corporation (NASDAQ: DISH), provides over-the-top television services, including domestic and international live and on-demand programming. It is available on televisions, tablets, computers, smartphones and other streaming devices. Sling TV offers two streaming services, which collectively include more than 100 channels and programming content from Disney/ESPN (Sling Orange only), Fox (Sling Blue only), NBC (Sling Blue only), HBO®, AMC, A&E, Turner, Scripps, Viacom, EPIX and Univision. Additionally, Sling Latino offers a suite of standalone and add-on Spanish-language programming packages tailored to English-dominant, bilingual and Spanish-dominant U.S. households. Sling International currently provides more than 250 channels in 20 languages across multiple devices to U.S. households. Sling TV is a next-generation service that meets the entertainment needs of today’s contemporary viewers. Visit www.Sling.com.