DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Printed Circuit Boards: Technologies and Global Markets" report to their offering.
The global market for printed circuit boards (PCBs) reached nearly $61.5 billion in 2015. The market is expected to reach nearly $73.8 billion by 2021 from $63.5 billion in 2016, increasing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.1% from 2016 to 2021.
The report forecasts the market size for PCBs used in end applications, including mobile phones and tablets; networking devices; instrumentation and scientific research; medicine; defense, surveillance and aviation; energy; consumer electronics; computing and storage; industrial; automotive and transportation; and retail. Forecasts for individual end applications are classified on the basis of PCB type and geographic region.
This report provides:
- An overview of the global markets and related technologies for printed circuit boards.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data for 2015, estimates for 2016, and projections of CAGRs through 2021.
Scope by application:
- Computing and entertainment
- Consumer electronics
- Instrumentation and scientific research
- Energy, defense, and surveillance
Industrial and automotive
Key Topics Covered:
2: Executive Summary
3: Overview Of Pcbs
4: Global Pcb Markets
5: Stakeholder Analysis
6: U.S. Patent Analysis
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bps5nw/printed_circuit