LEESBURG, Va.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--PhishMe, a global provider of phishing defense and intelligence solutions for the enterprise, today announced the immediate availability of three new, complimentary Computer-Based Trainings, accessible through the PhishMe CBFree program. These modules are specifically designed to address the stringent PHI/HIPAA, PCI and PII requirements and provide employees with a better understanding of the policies, procedures and reporting when handling protected personal information.
PhishMe initially developed the CBFree program to help organizations satisfy security training and awareness requirements without sacrificing phishing defense strategies. Now, PhishMe CBFree Computer-Based Training (CBT) modules feature much requested compliance-focused content for highly regulated industries, including:
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) is an overview of the HIPAA, HITECH and Omnibus legislation and security measures that can be taken to protect the data, and the reporting procedure in case of a data breach.
- Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI-DSS) answers “what is cardholder data,” the standard and regulations both an IT-professional and non-IT professional must follow to protect the data and privacy of the cardholder, and how to report a data breech.
- Personally Identifiable Information (PII) focuses on the laws and regulations that govern the protection of sensitive personal data, security measures that can be taken to protect the data, and the steps to take when reporting a data breach.
“With personal, healthcare and financial customer data being the most attractive targets for cybercriminals, it is essential for all employees to understand the risks,” notes Jeff Orloff, Director of Content Development at PhishMe. “Training employees throughout the organization to recognize phishing threats is more than a compliance-driven check-the-box exercise. It’s about equipping everyone from the CEO to the receptionist with the skills to provide real attack intelligence to help thwart cyberattacks. By offering complimentary CBT modules, PhishMe is enabling organizations to quickly move beyond computer-based training scenarios and focus on the real challenge – building sound phishing defenses by leveraging employees to provide visibility into real phishing attacks and shutting down the primary entry point in most data breaches.”
The PhishMe CBFree program has been highly successful with more than 1,400 downloads since its launch. Each module is SCORM-compliant and offers approximately 10-15 minutes of educational content with an online quiz.
To learn more and to download these modules, please visit PhishMe CBFree.
Connect with PhishMe Online
- Follow PhishMe on Twitter: https://twitter.com/phishme
- Follow PhishMe's Blog: http://phishme.com/blog/
- Follow PhishMe on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/phishme-inc-
PhishMe is the leading provider of human-focused phishing defense solutions for organizations concerned about their susceptibility to today's top attack vector -- spear phishing. PhishMe's intelligence-driven platform turns employees into an active line of defense by enabling them to identify, report, and mitigate spear phishing, malware, and drive-by threats. Our open approach ensures that PhishMe integrates easily into the security technology stack, demonstrating measurable results to help inform an organization's security decision making process. PhishMe's customers include the defense industrial base, energy, financial services, healthcare, and manufacturing industries, as well as other Global 1000 entities that understand changing user security behavior will improve security, aid incident response, and reduce the risk of compromise.