NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--EasyVista Inc., the leading provider of service management for enterprise mobility, today announced new innovations in the EasyVista mobile-first service management platform to arm global workforces with the modern service management platforms they require. These new capabilities automate processes to reduce human error, provide more powerful reporting options, and add more advanced verifications and approvals.
“Our IT customers rely on world-class ITSM to run their operations, but today traditional ITSM capabilities are not enough in the mobile workplace,” explained Jamal Labed, COO of EasyVista. “They have a new mandate to deliver services to their users on their mobile devices. That doesn’t happen by trying to shove a website portal into a mobile phone. A true consumer-like mobile experience requires customized service applications that support mobile-first capabilities.”
EasyVista’s new capabilities include:
Intelligent Forms – Increases accuracy, automation and
- Codelessly supports ease-of-use across mobile devices while ensuring that workflows are truly automatic.
- Eliminates customer errors made on mobile screens by checking that the value entered makes logical sense based upon previous data entered.
- Reduces the need for service desk personnel to contact requesters after workflows are stalled from faulty data.
Support for Hand Signatures – Automates security and
verification for a mobile workforce.
- Eases the process for approvals with a simple finger or mouse drawn signature directly on any mobile or tablet device.
- Enhances security as mobile technicians can secure signature-verified approvals.
Controlled Reporting Access – Offers, enhanced power, control,
compliance and security assurance.
- Supports multiple levels of service for Managed Service Providers (MSPs) who want to increase revenue and satisfaction with their customers.
- Enables group-based or individual-based report access for customer’s specific users by simply adding them to groups.
- Ensures regulatory compliance and security assurance by controlling access to specific reports.
“Clearly, enterprise mobility is an emerging mandate. It’s a hot button for service managers pressured to deliver IT services to their mobile workforce,” said Xavier Bougot, President of FMX Solutions, an IT consulting firm and value-added reseller. “We’ve worked with EasyVista on dozens of implementations because they make it possible to deliver exceptional ITSM to end-user mobile devices through custom business applications that are easy to deliver and easy to use. This gives us an easy ‘yes’ when our customers ask for advanced mobile capabilities.”
EasyVista is reinventing service management for the mobile user — making it easy to deliver and easy to use. EasyVista is a service management platform that automates and personalizes service delivery for employees and other end users — without a single line of code. The only solution on the market that is purpose-built as a mobile-first experience, EasyVista helps 1,000+ enterprises around the world radically improve the service experience, dramatically simplify and accelerate service creation and management and reduce and control the total cost of service delivery. With more than 20 years in service management, EasyVista serves companies across a variety of industries, including financial services, healthcare, higher education, technology, public sector, retail, manufacturing and more. Headquartered in Paris and New York, EasyVista is traded on the French stock exchange as ALEZV:EN. For more information, visit www.easyvista.com, and follow us at @EasyVista.