MINNEAPOLIS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Tennant Company (NYSE: TNC) announced today that it is launching the next generation of three of its high-performance ride-on machines after several significant updates, making them easier to use and maintain. These machines, targeted mainly for warehousing, manufacturing, logistics facilities and other industrial verticals, are time-tested, reliable models that have been updated to meet the evolving needs of the company’s industrial customers worldwide. The three bolstered machines, the M20 Integrated Sweeper-Scrubber, M30 Large Integrated Sweeper-Scrubber, and T20 Heavy-Duty Industrial Rider Scrubber are now available through the Tennant Company website.
"Tennant Company is committed to delivering the industry's most innovative cleaning equipment,” says Dave Huml, Senior Vice President of Global Marketing for Tennant Company. “We're very pleased to launch this newly upgraded and purpose-designed range of machines, building on the strong legacy and customer popularity of these machines in the marketplace."
The new innovations now available on the Tennant M20, M30 and T20 include:
- Touch-n-Go™ steering-wheel-mounted control module – All machine settings can now be accessed by just the push of a button. The 1-Step™ button allows operators to make system adjustments without taking their hands off of the wheel. The operator can now keep eyes on the steering wheel and on the job at hand. This makes the machine easier to use while increasing productivity.
- Available Pro-Panel™ technology – This feature incorporates a variety of controls into a high visibility, intuitive touch-screen interface that provides a more positive, productive user experience. The Pro-ID™ feature allows team leaders and supervisors to program the machine for multiple variables including the skill level of the operator and to prevent unauthorized use of the equipment. Pro-Check™ offers pre-operation checklists and is downloadable to mobile devices ensuring that no matter where your operators are, they have access to the information. The programmable Zone Settings™ boost cleaning efficiency and instructional videos are on board and on demand. PerformanceView™ lets operators instantly see their cleaning path in real time. It also offers a backup camera with colored guidelines for increased safety. Finally, the Pro-Panel offers 28 language options, increasing ease of use for all operators.
- Yellow touch points – These points are placed at various positions throughout the machine, providing a quick and easy method for identifying maintenance locations. This not only helps to ensure that the machines are properly maintained, it also saves time and money.
“We maintained the core reliability and field-proven performance of these machines that customers have come to expect and value,” says Huml. “With this launch we’re integrating newer technology and ease-of-use features to further improve our customers’ productivity. We believe the new Tennant M20, M30 and T20 are set far apart from the competition to deliver unique cleaning solutions for a broad range of industrial environments.”
Features that remain unchanged include:
- ec-H2O™ technology – This cleaning technology converts water into an innovative cleaning solution through an electrical process. This solution is an effective cleaner that leaves less of a footprint on the environment, increases machine and worksite safety, and is very cost-effective.
- MaxPro²™ hydraulic technology – This feature allows the brush drive motors to adapt to changes in floor surface by providing them with consistent power. The result is a more consistent cleaning experience.
- FloorSmart® integrated cleaning system technology – This is a feature on the M20 and M30 sweeper-scrubbers. It combines the sweeping and scrubbing functions in one unit, whereas traditionally these combo cleaners were made up of two separate units. One pass is all it takes to scrub and sweep, wet or dry.
Minneapolis-based Tennant Company (TNC) is a world leader in designing, manufacturing and marketing solutions that empower customers to achieve quality cleaning performance, significantly reduce their environmental impact and help create a cleaner, safer, healthier world. Its products include equipment for maintaining surfaces in industrial, commercial and outdoor environments; detergent-free and other sustainable cleaning technologies; and coatings for protecting, repairing and upgrading surfaces. Tennant's global field service network is the most extensive in the industry. Tennant has manufacturing operations in Minneapolis, Minn.; Holland, Mich.; Louisville, Ky.; Uden, The Netherlands; São Paulo, Brazil; and Shanghai, China; and sells products directly in 15 countries and through distributors in more than 80 countries. For more information, visit www.tennantco.com. The Tennant Company logo and other trademarks designated with the symbol “®” are trademarks of Tennant Company registered in the United States and/or other countries.