LOS ANGELES--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Los Angeles dentists Dr. Igal Elyassi & Dr. Baruch Twersky of Wilshire Smile Studio in Hollywood often recommend cosmetic dentistry for amateur and professional athletes.
To learn more about cosmetic dentistry or to schedule an appointment, visit: www.LADentist.com.
“If you think what some of the most famous sports figures have in common—like Kobe Bryant, Clayton Kershaw, Serena Williams, or Roger Federer—it’s not only superb conditioning and great skills, but a winning smile,” said Dr. Twersky. “Athletes are some of the top-earning celebrities and success doesn’t automatically come with their ability to play. They need to develop an avid following and that means being charismatic, friendly with fans, showing confidence, and taking care of their health and appearance. As a Los Angeles cosmetic dentist, I know how important a gleaming Hollywood smile is to a career in sports.”
Advances in dental technology have enabled the Los Angeles cosmetic dentist team to provide beautiful, natural-looking smiles more affordably than ever. This includes Invisalign (transparent braces) to straighten misaligned teeth, natural looking Porcelain veneers, and Zoom whitening.
L.A. dentist Dr. Twersky and the team at Wilshire Smile Studio have a well-earned reputation in Hollywood for repairing fractures and chipping sustained in sports in a way that no one can tell there was ever any damage. Among the techniques:
- Dental bonding is an inexpensive way to place tooth-colored resin over a damaged area and in less than an hour, harden and polish it.
- Veneers are thin pieces of porcelain that is ideal to cover large cracks on the front of any visible teeth.
- Inlays and onlays are cost-effective ways to repair chewing surfaces.
- E-max porcelain crowns can be placed on top of teeth that need to be strengthened and porcelain can be matched to the patient’s natural tooth color, so no one can tell the difference.
- Dental implants are the most durable way to replace teeth that have been knocked out, often lasting 10-20 years.
Wilshire Smile Studio has sponsored ESPN’s annual awards show, known as the ESPYS.
For more information go to www.LADentist.com or call 323-DENTIST.