TYSONS, Va. & LAS VEGAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Cvent, Inc. (NYSE:CVT), a leading event management technology company, announced today that it has further extended its event management platform to help event professionals, marketers, and executives deliver exceptional events. In addition, customers are able to increase attendance, deliver engaging experiences, and gain data-driven insights in order to understand the impact of their events from costs to improving ROI. Cvent’s comprehensive event management platform enables organizations of all sizes to execute even the most complex events.
“Cvent has made tremendous strides in expanding our product portfolio through two strategic acquisitions and by accelerating our internal development,” said David Quattrone, co-founder and chief technology officer of Cvent. “We have invested heavily to extend our event management platform. We are now providing our customers with day-of-the-event solutions like OnArrival and LeadCapture, which have gained significant momentum and adoption in the marketplace because of their ease of use and their ability to reduce registration wait times and more easily capture attendee information on site. Combined with the introduction of our new Abstract Management and Appointments solutions, we are extending the reach of the Cvent platform to more areas of the event planning lifecycle and across more events than ever before.”
Cvent’s ultimate goal is to provide planners and marketers the technology to do what they do best. By automating and simplifying time-consuming tasks, Cvent’s event management platform will allow customers to focus more on engaging with their attendees and maximizing the opportunity that face-to-face interaction provides. Cvent has introduced a number of solutions that have increased functionality to its event management solutions for before, during, and after events.
These additional solutions for before the event help event organizers promote and plan their events:
- Abstract Management: Allows event organizers to source great content with an efficient call-for-papers process. This solution enables planners to easily manage the complete process, from collecting submissions to publishing final selection into an agenda.
- Appointment Solution: Ensures event attendees get the most out of their meetings and make the right connections at conferences. Appointments facilitates the process of scheduling meetings amongst your attendees and powers the business model of the event.
- Cvent Express: Provides event planners with a streamlined event set-up process to build and launch events in minutes. New express ticketing and one-click registration forms make attendee registration effortless.
For the event organizing activities that occur during the event, Cvent has introduced these solutions to assist in managing and engaging attendees:
- Event-in-a Box: Provides event planners all the hardware and supplies they need to set up and run an event. Planners can easily set up the system to check in attendees quickly and print name badges on-demand.
- OnArrival: Enables event planners to make a strong first impression with attendees onsite through an efficient check-in and registration app that can print badges on-demand and securely collect payments.
- LeadCapture: Allows exhibitors to manage their lead flow and measure the impact of their participation at many conferences and tradeshows. Custom qualification surveys, scanning, and real-time access to lead data fuel a powerful solution that allows exhibitors to connect with prospective buyers.
- CrowdCompass by Cvent: Delivers a smarter event experience through attendees’ mobile devices that increases engagement and provides a strong return on investment. These mobile event apps integrate seamlessly into Cvent’s event management platform and include features such as personalized schedules, gamification, social media integration, and in-app polling that transform events into experiences.
Cvent has also created this post-event solution to aide in the process of evaluating the impact of events:
- Inquisium: Provides survey programs that produce reliable insights for smart decision making. This feedback management platform allows event organizers to truly understand the view of attendees after the event has concluded, providing event insights and a closed-loop functionality for follow-up tasks.
“Cvent is in the DNA of all our events,” said Kim Scott, senior regional marketing manager at Illumina. “We take full advantage of the power of the Cvent platform to enable us to support the rapid growth of our business and the increasing numbers of markets we serve. We have increased the number of events we manage by 1400% which has helped drive our revenue growth from just over $1B to more than $2B in 4 years.”
Cvent has solidified its ability to serve meetings and events of all sizes or complexities. Collectively, these product line additions have extended the platform’s ability to help customers navigate through the entire event lifecycle. To learn more about Cvent’s Event Management Platform please visit here.
Cvent, Inc. (NYSE: CVT) is a leading cloud-based enterprise event management company, with approximately 16,000 customers and 2,000 employees worldwide. Cvent offers software solutions to event planners for online event registration, venue selection, event management, mobile apps for events, e-mail marketing and web surveys. Cvent provides hoteliers with an integrated platform, enabling properties to increase group business demand through targeted advertising and improve conversion through proprietary demand management and business intelligence solutions. Cvent solutions optimize the entire event management value chain and have enabled clients around the world to manage hundreds of thousands of meetings and events. For more information, please visit www.cvent.com, or connect with us on Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn.