Satellite Value Chain: The Snapshot 2015 brings together a selection of key trends and indicators on supply and demand from 2015 reports complemented by additional dedicated research on the commercial satellite business to give you a snapshot of the commercial satellite value chain. Along with the introductory/overview section, the report includes sections on satellite manufacturing & launch services, satellite communications, Earth observation, and satellite navigation.
The report takes content from multiple reports:
- Government Space Programs: Strategic Outlook, Benchmarks & Forecasts
- Satellites to be Built & Launched by 2024
- Satellite Communications & Broadcasting Markets Survey: Forecasts to 2024
- Mobile Satellite Communications Markets Survey
- Satellite-Based Earth Observation: Market Prospects to 2024
- Earth Observation: Data Distribution
Designed as a customized executive presentation of nearly 40 PowerPoint slides, each including multiple graphs with explanatory text, the report proposes a selection of 2015 key graphs and data complemented by additional dedicated research on the commercial satellite business. The report covers each segment of the value chain, from upstream to downstream, and commercial satellite applications.
1. Introduction To The Satellite Value Chain
2. Satellite Manufacturing & Launch Services
3. Satellite Communications
4. Earth Observation
5. Satellite Navigation
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2rtjhk/satellite_value