DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "New Zealand Power Market Outlook to 2030, Update 2016 - Market Trends, Regulations, and Competitive Landscape" report to their offering.
This report elaborates New Zealand's power market structure and provides historical and forecast numbers for generation, capacity and consumption up to 2030. Detailed analysis of the New Zealand power market's regulatory structure, import and export trends, competitive landscape, and power projects at various stages of the supply chain is provided.
The report also gives a snapshot of the power sector in New Zealand on broad parameters of macroeconomics, supply security, generation infrastructure, transmission infrastructure, degree of competition, regulatory scenario, and future potential. Financial performance of the leading power companies is also analyzed in the report.
- Snapshot of the country's power sector across parameters - macro economics, supply security, generation infrastructure, transmission infrastructure, degree of competition, regulatory scenario and future potential of the power sector.
- Statistics for installed capacity, power generation and consumption from 2000 to 2015, forecast for the next 15 years to 2030.
- Break-up by technology, including thermal, hydro, renewable and nuclear
- Data on leading current and upcoming projects.
- Information on grid interconnectivity, transmission and distribution infrastructure and power exports and imports.
- Policy and regulatory framework governing the market.
- Detailed analysis of top market participant, including market share analysis and SWOT analysis.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Tables & Figures
3 New Zealand, Power Market, Snapshot
4 New Zealand, Power Market, Market Analysis
5 New Zealand, Power Market, Regulatory Scenario
6 New Zealand, Power Market, Capacity and Generation Overview
7 New Zealand, Power Market, Transmission and Distribution Overview
8 New Zealand, Power Market, Competitive Landscape: Snapshot of Leading Power Generating Companies
Meridian Energy Limited
Contact Energy Limited
Genesis Energy Limited
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xgdh4l/new_zealand_power