DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Small-Cell Lung Cancer - Pipeline Review, H1 2016" report to their offering.
The report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Small-Cell Lung Cancer, complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The report also covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases. Additionally, the report provides an overview of key players involved in therapeutic development for Small-Cell Lung Cancer and features dormant and discontinued projects.
The report helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Small-Cell Lung Cancer
- The report reviews pipeline therapeutics for Small-Cell Lung Cancer by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
- The report covers pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- The report reviews key players involved Small-Cell Lung Cancer therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects
- The report assesses Small-Cell Lung Cancer therapeutics based on drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
Companies Mentioned Include:
- 4SC AG
- AbbVie Inc.
- Alchemia Limited
- Amgen Inc.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
- CellAct Pharma GmbH
- CytRx Corporation
- GlaxoSmithKline Plc
- Johnson & Johnson
- Kolltan Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Kyowa Hakko Kirin Co., Ltd.
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- Millennium Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Mirna Therapeutics, Inc.
- Nippon Kayaku Co., Ltd.
- Novartis AG
- Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma Co., Ltd.
- ViiV Healthcare Limited
- Zensun (Shanghai) Sci & Tech Co., Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jqhcms/smallcell_lung