This is a comprehensive research of chemical industry in Vietnam which witnessed high growth rate of 19.25% from 2010-2014, and is expected to grow substantially afterwards.
Chemicals ranked 11th among the top imported items in the country with a turnover of 1.94 billion US dollars and has just started to develop and met only 15-20% of demand meanwhile consumption in many areas every year are so high. Gaps in the market are also canvassed in detail, breaking the market into key components.
As discussed in the research, one of the biggest weaknesses of Vietnam chemical industry is the ability to supply input materials, thus, the majority of input materials has to be imported with China as the biggest import market, accounting for 29.8% of the 988 million USD total import turnover.
Another looming problem in Vietnam is the inferior technology machinery systems which are largely at average low level in comparison with other countries in the region, resulted in the low in productivity and added value. The report also enables direct comparison to be made between existing companies in the industry and provides a clear understanding of their positions.
In detail, in 2014, Petro Vietnam Fertilizer and Chemicals Corporation (DPM) has achieved in overall highest ranks in terms of gross profit margin (25%), followed by Petro Vietnam Ca Mau Fertilizer JSC (DCM); however, as in a perception of a shareholder, the research may appeals you with 38% Return of Equity (ROE) of Binh Dien Fertilizer JSC (BFC).
Key Topics Covered:
1. Current Business Environment
2. World Market
3. Vietnam chemical market
4. Major product subgroups
5. Industry risks
6. Prospects and forecast of the industry
7. Business analysis
- Binh Dien Fertilizer JSC (BFC)
- Dry Cell & Storage Battery Joint Stock Company (PAC)
- Duc Giang Chemical and Detergent JSC (DGC)
- LIX Detergent JSC (LIX)
- Lam Thao Superphosphate Fertilizer and Chemicals JSC (LAS)
- PetroVietnam Ca Mau Fertilizer JSC (DCM)
- Petrovietnam Fertilzer and Chemicals Corporation (DPM)
- Saigon Plan Protection JSC (SPC)
- Southern Basic Chemicals JSC
- Vietnam Fumigation Groups (VFG)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/h586bq/vietnam_chemicals