DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Epithelial Ovarian Cancer - Pipeline Review, H1 2016" drug pipelines to their offering.
The report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Epithelial Ovarian Cancer, complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The report also covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases. Additionally, the report provides an overview of key players involved in therapeutic development for Epithelial Ovarian Cancer and features dormant and discontinued projects.
The report helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Epithelial Ovarian Cancer
- The report reviews pipeline therapeutics for Epithelial Ovarian Cancer by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
- The report covers pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- The report features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which includes, product description, descriptive MoA, R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report reviews key players involved Epithelial Ovarian Cancer therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects
- The report assesses Epithelial Ovarian Cancer therapeutics based on drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
The report reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for
Epithelial Ovarian Cancer
Companies Mentioned Include:
- AbbVie Inc.
- Adaptimmune Therapeutics Plc
- Amgen Inc.
- Atara Biotherapeutics, Inc.
- Bayer AG
- Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Limited
- Genor BioPharma Co., Ltd.
- Glycotope GmbH
- Oasmia Pharmaceutical AB
- Sanofi Pasteur SA
- Shenzen SiBiono GeneTech Co., Ltd.
- Sotio a.s.
- Tyrogenex, Inc.
- VentiRx Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- ViiV Healthcare Limited
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/twbc7t/epithelial