DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "District Cooling World Summit 2016 (Singapore - July 26th & 27th, 2016)" conference to their offering.
District Cooling market has undergone a significant transformation as part of the heighten demands on environmental initiatives from the government authority in the national and global level. With that being said, Asia has emerged as the biggest market for district cooling due to the vast infrastructure and commercial developments across Asia's tropical countries for the past decades. Nevertheless, there are several barriers to district cooling initiatives for example regulatory policy, lack of district cooling expertise and knowledge, deficiency in project funding opportunities and incentive schemes and etc which are vital to be addressed in order to further develop the industry.
This is why you must not miss the golden opportunity to explore the District Cooling World Summit 2016. It provides an exclusive platform that brings together the Government Officials, Energy Companies, District Cooling Plant Operators, Engineering Companies, Solution Providers that manage large scale District Cooling Projects to explore the pivotal needs in establishing district cooling business models and firm regulatory policy, improving district cooling operational efficiency, innovation in district cooling system designs as well as assessing the latest chiller technology.
5 Key Benefits of Attending District Cooling Asia Summit 2016
- Track upcoming and on-going District Cooling projects as well as find out the updates and practical information based on actual case studies from world's prominent district cooling plant operators
- Over 50 Government Officials, Energy Companies, District Cooling Plant Operator and Consultants are to be present at the summit - Grab the opportunity to share and gain new perspectives and viewpoints on overcoming the complexity in managing large scale district cooling plants and ensuring project sustainability
- Hear from 20+ renowned experts with profound experience who have worked on large scale district cooling projects globally share their experiences in terms of regulatory compliance, project funding schemes, district cooling market insights, project financial risk exposure, strategic district cooling risk management, district cooling system designs, latest district cooling technology and etc to ensure successful project completion
- Exclusive Panel Discussion on Asia's District Cooling Industry - Hear the winning strategies in improving district cooling installed capacity across Asia as part of the globe's environmental conservation initiative
- Extensive Networking Experience - Meet up with high-profile decision makers and industry leaders in Asia's District Cooling industry
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vq23t5/district_cooling