DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "U.S. Sourcebook of R&D Spenders (with Excel datasheet)" report to their offering.
A directory of publicly owned corporations that spend on R&D, published annually in June. Corporate name, address, telephone number and website are provided along with the names and titles of three senior executives, R&D budgets, sales, fiscal year closing, and more.
Key Topics Covered:
- Summary of Top 20 Designated Market Areas (DMAs)
- Summary of Major Economic Sectors
- Companies by State and ZIP Code
- Summary of Companies by State
- Top R&D Spenders by Budget
- Alphabetical Index by Company Name
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xvtwm9/u_s_sourcebook