DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "5th Rail Engineering & Maintenance Summit 2016 (Singapore - September 28th & 29th, 2016)" conference to their offering.
Global rail operators & authorities gather at the premier rail maintenance & engineering summit in Singapore.
The Premier Rail Engineering & Maintenance Summit returns for its 5th Annual edition this September in Singapore to discuss the latest technology, leading practices, sustainable and reliable solutions adopted in the field of Rail Engineering and Maintenance.
Urbanization has provided a strong stimulus for the development of transport infrastructure in Asia, with a strong focus on mass transit/urban rail systems development, and on faster and better main line rail links within and between individual countries. With rail infrastructure development and expansion, good maintenance programs & strategies need to be developed and implemented. Whether you are a rail operator or owner, you need a good rail maintenance & reliability program to ensure cost-effective, efficient performance of rail systems, rolling stock and depots without compromising safety.
The 5th Rail Engineering & Maintenance Summit has been announced and will be held in Singapore, on 27 to 30 September 2016.
The 5th Rail Engineering & Maintenance Summit 2016 will be the foremost forum, which provides a perfect platform for international mix of professionals at all levels, and includes practitioners in government, rail operator, as well as consultants and researchers to explore on the key trends and insights in the context of rail system maintenance, reliability and asset management. This four day programme offers a unique mixture of high-level presentations, case studies, workshops, and panel discussions that reflect the complexity of today's industry dynamics.
What Makes Rail Engineering & Maintenance Summit the only event you must attend in 2016:
- Get to grips with all the pressing issues affecting the railway industry with our comprehensive programme of sessions & case studies focusing on rail maintenance, reliability and asset management
- Exclusive access to globally proven rail engineering & maintenance trends and solutions to evaluate the scope for better sustainable railway system design & planning
- Gain first hand insights from Global Rail Experts a series of through compelling presentations, panel discussions, and workshops on hot topic areas such as reducing rail failure rates, maintaining rail systems under extreme weather conditions, power & ballast systems maintenance, railway slippers maintenance, rail fatigue dectection and management etc
- Understand how rail operators are using technology to support and accelerate implementation of rail systems or upgrades
- Undercover techniques to effectively reduce life cycle and maintenance costs while enhancing flexibility and managing interoperability
- Discover how you can effectively improve rail reliability and rail operational readiness in your future railway projects
- Experience a diverse networking opportunity with over 100 like-minded industry professionals from government authorities, rail operators, consultant and engineers in the railway industry around the globe.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8c9xzm/5th_rail