DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Urban Underground Space & Tunneling Summit 2016 (Singapore - September 7th & 8th, 2016)" conference to their offering.
Asia's Leading Urban Underground Space & Tunneling Summit will return this September in Singapore.
Asia's Leading Urban Underground Space & Tunneling Summit will return to discuss leading practices, innovative techniques and sustainable solutions for Design, Engineering & Construction of Underground Space and Tunneling Projects.
Tunnelling and Underground infrastructure has become a world-wide trend solution to space scarcity, increase world population and urbanization. Particularly in Asia, underground infrastructure and tunnelling construction is fast becoming a priority in a rapidly-urbanizing Asia. With the numerous opportunities emerging in the booming and demanding Tunnelling and Underground space industry in Asia, it has been announced that Urban Underground Space & Tunnelling Asia Summit 2016, in Singapore will be held on 6 to 9 September 2016.
Urban Underground Space & Tunnelling Asia Summit 2016 will provide excellent insight into the complexity and challenges of tunnelling in urban areas, mitigating construction risk, tunnelling through difficult ground conditions and managing groundwater inflows as well as issues relevant to the design and construction of underground works. This will be discussed through a series of case study presentations, underground space/tunnelling project updates and expert panel discussions and workshop sessions.
Attend Urban Underground Space & Tunnelling Asia Summit 2016 and learn best practice techniques and strategies from global experts, and implement these in your projects!
What Makes Urban Underground Space & Tunnelling Asia Summit the only event you must attend in 2016
- Explore and witness the latest innovative technologies and solutions in planning and design engineering for underground excavation to lower project risks
- Hear from Project Owners/Government Authorities what their plans for 2017 and beyond are for Underground Space Construction & Tunnelling Construction
- Find out the latest techniques on overcoming geo-technical, geo physical & ground movement challenges associated with Underground Space Construction & Tunnelling Projects
- Hear about the latest project updates and best practices in underground space/tunnel construction from world's leaders across the globe
- Identify the technical, operational and commercial visibility aspects that shape today's urban underground space and tunnelling industry
- Learn about progression, planning and modernization of Engineering Underground Space and Tunnelling
- Undercover challenges faced in planning, designing, engineering and construction of Urban Underground Space infrastructure and Tunnelling projects, and how they can be overcome
- Find out how you can effectively phase/plan your projects, manage your project costs, budgets & schedules for complex projects
- Experience a diverse networking opportunity with over 100 like-minded industry professionals from government authorities, project owners, engineering contractors and design engineers in Asia
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pm24l3/urban_underground