DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "State of the Industry: Veterinary Care in the U.S. (9th Edition)" report to their offering.
The State of the Industry reports are concise, yet detailed studies filled with priceless data, forecasts, and objective analysis. The amount of valuable data and analysis in this report far outweighs its cost and is well worth the investment.
Depending on the topic, State of the Industry reports include historical, current, and future sales data; drivers of market growth; consumer data; a summary of the leading companies; distribution channels, foreign trade, and other relevant data and analysis. This information is a vital part of any successful business plan.
Key Topics Covered:
- Drivers of Industry Growth
- Changing Demographics Reshape the Marketplace
- Obesity and Aging Pet Population to Boost Veterinary Expenditure
- Overall Veterinary Expenditures
- Veterinary Care for Dogs vs. Cats
- Surgical vs. Routine Veterinary Care
- Number and Location of Veterinary Offices
- Average Revenues Per Veterinary Office
- Dog Population
- Cat Population
- Demographic Profile of Dog Owners
- Demographic Profile of Cat Owners
- Population of Other Pets
- Demographic Trends for Veterinary Expenditures
- Consumer Price Trends for Veterinary Care
- Industry Leaders
- Social Media a Vital Marketing Tool for Veterinarians
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nrd52r/state_of_the