In May 2016, China's fluorochemical market continued an upturn: prices of fluorite, AHF, PTFE and key fluorine-enriched refrigerants increased to certain degrees.
As the listed fluorochemical companies in succession released their financial reports, the author specifically selected 4 companies, Do-Fluoride, Shanghai 3F, Zhejiang Juhua and Zhejiang Yongtai, to make analysis on their financial figures in 2013-2015, with regard to the overall performance, profit, assets, debt risk, R&D input and projects under construction.
In particular, some companies achieved significant growths in profit, since they continuously carried out transformation and upgrading, including product structure optimisation (into downstream deep processing), new/ modified material development and new application exploitation. For instance, Do-Fluoride and Zhejiang Yongtai recorded a rise of 310.51% and 72.69% YoY in net profit.
In addition, special attention is paid to Shanghai 3F's share trading suspension. Accordingly, its controlling shareholder, Huayi was planning to transfer its stake in the company. In light of Shanghai 3F's strong capability in fluorochemical business, its share transfer was expected to attract many domestic fluorochemical companies.
Key Topics Covered:
- China's fluorochemical industry: transformation and upgrading makes results in 2015
- China's HCFC-22 producers to target at air conditioner maintenance market
- China's AHF market bound to recover throughout H1 2016
- LiPF6 dynamics in China in early May 2016
- Zhejiang Yongtai to develop further in downstream business
- Stake in Shanghai 3F to be transferred by controlling shareholder
- Jiangxi Shilei advancing LiPF6 project
- Ningbo Xianfeng: PTFE membrane material project goes on smoothly in pilotscale experiment
- Fujian Sannong approved for constructing raw material purpose HCFC-22 project
- Jiangsu Xintai: EIA report on LiPF6 production expansion project unveiled
- Chemours: sales of fluorochemicals down by 3.80% YoY in Q1 2016
- Jiangsu Meilan: 3 production facilities need rectification
- China to input USD24 million in eliminating PFOS
- FECO takes part in 76th Montreal Protocol executive committee meeting
- Fujian's Mingxi to actively increase investment in fine fluorochemicals business in 2016
- Shandong's Zibo: enterprise delicacy management meeting held in Dongyue Group
- SITP discovers ferroelectric quantum tunnelling effect using PVDF ultrathin membrane
- Winresp successfully develops nano grade PTFE membrane
- China's HFC-125 price rising continuously
- China's fluorite (CaF2>97%) price rebounds in April 2016
- Import and export of major fluorochemicals in China in March 2016
- Ex-works prices of major fluorochemicals in China in April 2016
- Do-Fluoride Chemicals Co., Ltd.
- Zhejiang Yongtai Technology Co., Ltd.
- Shanghai 3F New Materials Co., Ltd.
- Zhejiang Juhua Co., Ltd.
- Jiangxi Shilei Fluorochemical Co., Ltd.
- Ningbo Xianfeng New Material Co., Ltd.
- Fujian Sannong Chemicals & Pesticide Co., Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jdbft2/china_fluoride